Friday, June 30, 2006

++Guys NiteOut++

today went skool to collect my notes... n return ipod to eunice.. =( no more mp3 to listen liao, *sob sob* ... meet gabriel at skool at 1330pm... n I was late like half an hour, lol, but he being such a nice guy, waited for me. we went to pay our skool fees den went up to 5th floor to collect our notes... on e way saw eugene, after collecting our notes, found that we can collect our project review, search for our grp, n e BC teacher handwriting was like a doc writing, cant realli figure out wat she wrote at first, after careful analysis, we found that generally our project was gd... lol... and for Pom, much better, e teacher writing is better 10x, and he mention that our conclusion was interesting on key success factor, which was done by MOI!!!!!, hahaha, yea... I m Good, lol but of coz overall e team was great, if not we wont be still staying together, lol.
After going skool, went amk meet my friend for lunch, wonder around and went hme, took a nap, at 10plus, my buddy, ray called, ask me wana go supper, I m bored, so I agree.... ended up we went boat quay to drk wit another friend, Larry, he drove us there. OMG, we managed to drk finish a bottle of Martell wit juz e 3 of us within Hours... LoL, dun even notice... Juz bk home... still abit seh seh, but alright la, still hav a enjoyable nite, skool starting on Monday, so muz enjoy myself now, lol, tink my hair dried liao, can go sleepzzzz liao, gdnite ppl. MMMmmmuacks

1 comment:

honeyedcaffeine said...

Hello! Your blog is finally working again. hahaha. anw, sch starting on monday, so cya then! :) redang beach is sooooooo nice! looks like you had fun eh? i wanna go too! ok talk more next week! take care :)

-Alicia