Friday, June 23, 2006

~~The Azzurri Wins~~

Yeah!!! So mani goods things happened tonite,
Italy win 2-0 and is through to e 2nd round, alright man!!!
Bellamy joins Liverpool FC, finally a presentable striker at Anfield!!!
And I play a great game of soccer tonite wit Ray, Henry and Louis, @Macpherson. Its was a surprise, I didnt noe that there was a soccer court available at this kind of place, normally go there to eat supper and play billard, nv thought I actually can play soccer there, LoLz, but come at a price, $130 booking fees for the whole night, but only need pay $5, as soccer is a team game, so bound to be lotsa other players too. I scored a goal 2nite, e feeling was so great, but oso hurt my knee, costing my knee to bleed, the turf was too sandy and I wasnt used to it, ended up I slipped and hurt myself... =(
Nevertheless, I ran my heart out and played til 11pm... time juz fly witout knowing it... haha, if only all my other teammates had e same passion for soccer as the 4 of us... it juz like a dream, haha, which will nv come true... I still harbour hope that 1 day, my dream will come true, LoLz, playing soccer again on sunday, cant wait man, bring it on!!!

No comments: