Monday, June 26, 2006

@Monday Bluessss@

Its a blue blue Monday... First I was woken up early in e morning at 8am by my mummy... she thought I had started skool... arghhh... forgot to tell her I start skool in july... went bk to sleep til ard 10. going out to meet friend at jurong point... intend to ride my bikey... god knows... when I went downstair to start my bikey, it wont start, seem to me e spark plug need to be change... sian... wat a day to start... =(
Ended up take train ther... walk around and accompany my friend to change shirt at world of sport(freak, had to go all e way to e same outlet to change) after that went bk home...
stay at hme n nua awhile before meeting my friend at yio chu kang. after that went amk eat dinner, haha, and ended up buying some bets for tonite matches at sgpools. Hope my bets win me some $$$ for my bikey repair... gd luck everyone.

No comments: