Sunday, June 25, 2006

%%RaINy SuNDaY%%

Rainy Rainy Sunday morning... and I was like waking up at 8am brushing my teeth halfway when my mum ask me why I wake up so early, I reply that I m going for soccer... She told me its raining n ask me to look outside, Oh man, it realli is raining... damn... why didnt I look out of the window before brushing my teeth, arggghhh... went back to sleep again... wake up at ard 11plus... still drizzling... sian... no soccer for today keep coming back to my mind...

But e rain stop at ard 2pm... call Long to chk who can play in the afternoon, and he told me duno, say he not in e mood for soccer liao, wat attiude man, so nua... call my buddy, ray, and told him, we decided to call e others ourselves, he make calls to his friends, while I make my calls to others, ended up we gather more den 10ppl, yesh, got soccer to play liao... haha, meet at 3pm at woodland and we played til ard 6.30pm... wow, that was a hell of a game, we keep winning til we r so tired that we decided to lose 1 match to rest ourselves, haha, after that we went causeway point to have MAcdonald... and after that we went home... and here I am sitting in front of my laptop with my whole body aching.. shitty.. forgot to do warmdown... nvm.. now waiting for the England match to start, I betted $20 on England, they betta win. Gd Luck to Me, and anyone who is betting on England, yeaH~!~!

No comments: