Thursday, June 22, 2006

^@^ My Redang Trip ^@^















Hey Guys!!
I m back from Redang Island, woo, feel so reeefreeesh~~ heehee...Well Well... Redang Island was great FUN!!! I went there for e clear clear blue sea and e fine fine white sandy beach, and woo, I wasnt disappointed at all, it is indeed true... Its a beautiful beach... U will nv find anithin near in Singapore ever.

This is a overview of Laguna Resort, and bravo to Laguna, they offers lotsa entertainments and make u feel welcome too. They even hosted the World Cup 2006 Live at their resort lobby with a projector. And with the Island Bar juz beside, U can drink til U puke, LoLz. Beside that, they had e KTV room, Disco Bar(which plays some nice hiphop music), Internet room and massage palour(its clean, no special, so dun tink too much) LoLz. And there is e swimming pool too... haha, and can u believed it, the sea water is clearer than the water in the pool... LoLz, its so incredible...
















This is a picture of me at my room balcony, nice view huh, ^^v... its taken at... erm... around 7am in e morning, Sun Juz Rise. That early... how did I wake up... LoLz.















And this is the Famous Mo Mo Tea Inn... which is actually a giftshop, a place for me to spend my Moola... lolz. That about it... I still waiting for my underwater shots to be developed, shall post some more when I get the pictures. Take Care...

No comments: