Tuesday, July 04, 2006

&&First Day oF sKooL&&

And I wasnt ther, LoL... some of my classmate call n sms me, asking me why I wasnt around for e first day of skool.. heez, I m so touched, thank you guys for ur intentions, nevetherless, still quite touched that some of them still cared, at least I know I got friends... been busy the whole day with my newly setup handphone business, got a lot of loose ends to tie up, ended up I got no time for skool, but at least its settled, n I can go skool tml le. ^_^
My friend, ray call n asked me to join him for dinner n movie, but I wasnt free, feel bad not able to join him for dinner n movie, hope he not piss off. I was really buzy with moi stuffs. late in e evening.. alicia call, wanted to sell phone n buy a charger,say its urgent, have to get it by tonite, oh well... went to meet her at yishun mrt at 9.15pm.. ended up waited for her til 10pm.. e weather damn humid, make me feel so sticky... n luckily my friend was late too.. actually meet him at 9.45pm at yishun, he came ard 1010pm.. y is everyone late 2nite lol. meet my friend for supper, went sebawang shopping centre ther, after supper, we went sebawang park to chili out, both of us feeling stress out n need some peace, he got alot of problems on hand, listen to his woes n let him pour his heart out. after that, he seem better, hope he realli is alright, been my friend since pri 1, hope his problems will have its own solutions, okie, I m tired... gdnitez ppl. Sweet Dreamzzzzz.

No comments: