Wednesday, January 02, 2008

" The Year 2008 "


Happy New Year To You, wherever U may be. Its a brand new year, I feel like my life just started again, haha, wellwell, got a few new year resolutions to make, haha, first is to stop smoking,( haven smoke a stick since 2007 Dec31.) second, save $$$ for my latest addiction, haha, a PS3 n a HD flatscreen TV(as big as I can afford) , and lastly to repay my skooling loans(which stands at $8k currently). That my personal aims for this year. Overall, wish everyone will have a enjoyable year ahead. Be Happy is more important than anything. Do not let the world change U, for u are irreplaceable.







Look at these little fellows, aint they cute, I m going to add these dwarf corys to my tank soon, I found that thomson plaza fishstore got sell these cute little fellows, going at $2.5 each, I m going to ask for discount, $2.5 seem abit expensive.

No comments: