Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"" Post Chirstmas Eve Effect ""

Morning... ... Merry Chirstmas !!! !!! Wish Everyone Had a Happy Holiday !!! !!!
Juz slept for 4hrs from 7.30 to 11.30 today... ...
Now I m sitting at my workplace, wondering how I manage to keep myself awake... ...

Well well... ... yesterday I had quite a pleasant n surprising night, after work, went to my friend, Yiren hse and celebrate his gf birthday n christmas countdown, its been quite a while since I saw e bunch of monkeys, haha, they were playing madly with a game, sumthing like a luckydraw, u wear a cap that is fill with water, and one person get to chose a stick out, and u r lucky enough, water will start dripping dwn ur whole head, haha, I m sorry guys, as much as I wanted to join u guys, but I cant, I m going out later, so cant mess up my hair n clothes. It was fun, get to meet up wit old friends like mel, brian, eunice, rose, n even JUNE, haha, and I even got a Christmas gift from JUNE, that was so sweet of u, I really like the Cup, next time, get me a big breast one k, haha.

After that, I went to meet my friends, yoke n co, for e movie I M LEGEND, @PS. The show was alright, the ending is too typical noble, luckily there was Will Smith. Its kinda alike to CastAway. Okie, after the movie, we decided for awhile on where to hang out, haha, and becoz there is a young girl in our group, suddenly everyone decided that they are 18yrs old tonite, everyone wanted to go out til e morning, nobody wants to go home, after debating for ages, we finally went to Changi Airport n watch planes take off , haha, so much for being young.


It was quite a sight, we went to T2, its was quite empty, u will feel kinda peace. And ther was beautiful Christmas trees, we took a few pictures here n ther, went to take e skytrain to T1, it was my first time taking it, haha, (I know, it been ther for awhile, but I hardly go to Changi Airport) den we went to delifrance for supper or breakfast, I was not sure, haha. After that went to viewing mall, on the way, there was a few restuarant wit nice deco, we took a few pictures again. Finally reach e viewing mall, and saw our plane took off, and we r ready to go home sleep, and it was sunrise oledi, so u can say the whole group of us had a romantic n young Christmas Eve, HoHoHo.



























^^This is Me, ^^
Taking a picture outside SOUP restaurant. ^_^
















??And guess who we found ??
!! "The Long Lost Youlin" !!















"The Gang who is trying to act young with the Girl In e Center."



No comments: