Thursday, January 24, 2008

""" My Long Overdue WeekEnd """

Hi Hi, tml will be my long awaited long weekend, haha, finally able to rest for 3 days, from Friday to Sunday.
Quite alot of things to do, got to go do some new year shopping, haven change my curtain yet, tml shall be e day, I hope.
Last Sat, my army recall mob ruin my whole off day ... ... Its was a veri weird day, I just hopped onto Calvin's car, and was on e way to fetch Mr Leong, then we was talking about the recall thing, saying after 2pm liao, e army nv call, think shd not be activate liao, juz finish saying that sentence and my phone juz went ringing, I was so sian ... ... But I still get to go IKEA to buy my carpet, n went leisure park to play bowling, I even bought a pair of bowling shoe@ $85, quite a nice pair too, forgot to take picture, anyway all this is possible, thanks to Yoke n Calvin for driving me around.

Okie, Sat going to chalet bbq @EastCoastPark, hopefully we all can enjoy ourselves, its been awhile since I went for chalet. Shall post some pictures on my next post for e BBQ. ^_^

Hmm... ... A little update from my Fish Tank,
Added 2 Leopard Corys to my tank, planning for 2 Albino Corys tml, haven decided yet, still considering, coz I find my tank like getting overcrowded, haha, but I juz love e Corys. ^_^
Good News, my plants are growing into a forest, my platies r getting fatter n my shrimps r swimming all over as usual. Now for e BAd News, one of my bumblebee hornsnails r missing, most prob is dead, another of my dwarf cory oso met with mishap n ended up dead, my rock oso seem to be getting some problem, not as green as before.
Well, That all Folks, til Next Time. Stay Healthy n Enjoys e Pictures.


















No comments: