Thursday, January 03, 2008

""" My Dear Tetras """

Sad Sad Day for me, my school of 10 tetras n 2 shrimps juz died yesterday night, my family all concluded that its e doing of my sunset platies, but becoz my shrimps also died, therefore after thinking for awhile, I concluded that e cause might be becoz I changed ard 20% of my tank water, this prove that e tetras are sensitive to water changes, haiz, next time hav to be more careful... ... my heart feel so pain, aniwei I wanted to get rid of e sunset platies too, find that they dun seem to fit in my tank, haha. Maybe buy a smaller tank to house them in or giv back to e fishshop, ^_^, (I got a more evil plan, flush them dwn e toilet, haha, fast n simple)
Now have to observe for 1 week, n see wther my tank got anithin wrong not, seem like my platies n corys are not affected, hopefully no more causalities

A tribute to my 10 tetras n 2 shrimps. I m sorry for ur deaths.

No comments: