Saturday, July 08, 2006

**|| Weekend SkooL ||**

Its Sat, n I have to go skool from 2 - 5pm. Damn, e weather these days r so humid... even riding on bike seem so warm... but aniwei I got nuthin better to do, so no harm going to skool on Sat... haha... My life is wasted... agree to fetch eunice from her hse to skool today, meet her 1.30 at her hse, rch her hse on time, she was nowhere in sight... first thought, is she still sleeping??? try sms her, nv reply, den try calling her on her mobile, wah, die, nv pick up... siao liao... I duno how to go skool frm her hse... trying calling another time, still nv pick up... haiz... decided to wait awhile more... finally her msg came, still watching TV at that TIME!!!! aiyoh, tis kind of person oso got, scare me sia... e thought of finding my way to skool alone is so scary. I m a road idoit, always lost my way whenever I try find my own way ther... =P
Rch Skool juz in time... went in to lecture n listen to e teacheer for 45mins, and after that I was not in class til e lesson ended n I went in to mark my attendance, the teacher is crap, haiz, tis sem die man... every lecturer seem to be in their own world... dun understand them at all. after skool fetch mingrui to chongbang, haha, and I borrow eunice helmet for mingrui, wahahaha, eunice head damn small... mingrui look so funni in it. Went home n stone my time away in front of tv til now dn wake up. I m going to be a crouch potato soon if life goes on like this... Yea, finally Sunday, I love sunday, coz I can play soccer on sunday, hope tml will be a sunny day, invited sum of my classmate to join me for a game, ivan, kopi n mingrui say they will come, Brian ned to work, but tink most prob onli mingrui will come from my feelings. kopi n Ivan dun seem to hav e passion to wake up so early in e morning, I will be fetching mingrui so he shd be able to come unless I cannot wake him up, lol. Okie, go play game liao... Sunny Sunday pls, Thanks.

No comments: