Tuesday, July 11, 2006

==Rainy Tuesday==

It was a hot afternoon when I rch skool... but out of the blue, it started to rain after 4m... damn skool end at 5, hope it stop raining b4 skool finish, but it did not... luckily I brought my raincoat along, but my bag still get wet... well well, at least not bad, these few days going to skool had reap some rewards, at least I m beginning to understand statistics n econs, as for OB, hope I get to understand soon... a few of my classmates in my group were absent today, as usual, nick was not around, beginning to worry for her, she hasnt been in skool since day2... wonder wat she been busy with... and alicia was sick with her monthly thing... tml need to hand up individual assignment for OB, haiz, later have to go do... oh, and gabriel tml having his Class 3 Traffic Police test, its his 2nd shot, hope he pass his test, its been getting on his nerve n mine too lately... he seem so confusing n gan chiong... and I told him too, but see no changes, hope he get better after the TP test. N Eunice(thank you for helping me advertise, sumtimes I wonder if I shall giv her some commission, lol ) told me Hanzi wana buy LG choco phone, so many ppl seem interested in that phone, but in my opinion, its stylish onli... n it only had internal memory, function wise, it not that great, ther are betta phones available at the same price. and LG phones had bad resale value, so if u buy that, keep it, u will cry when u wana sell it off.

No comments: