Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Wedding Bells Ringing in Oct"

Wow, a hectic week had passed,
Now enjoying my relaxing weekend at home, reading book, watching shows on my tv and laptop, playing games on my laptop, a very routine weekend,
haha, I am beginning to find my life boring ... ...

At least I know my coming Saturday will not be a boring one, coz I got 2 wedding banquets to attend to.

Congrats to Edmund and Dave, they are my colleuges, and they are getting married on the same day but to different brides of course(wat r u guys thinking?!?),

And luckily on different time, one in e morning, and the other in e evening, but that means I had got to give 2 "HongBao" ... ...

Weeks and Months and Years just flew away like it was only yesterday
soon it will be 2009
I had set my targets in sight, soon I will be studying again
back to the miserable days of study n work
Seems like in order to survive in SG
that is the first way
The 2nd way is to find more money to start investing
which is a very difficult process
As you all know, our education does not include this subject
which is why everyone is happily working hard
and let our government take our hard earned $$$ legally
So I am still figuring out by reading up on books that may shed me some lights at the other end.
To Be Continued ... ...





No comments: