Saturday, October 25, 2008

"A Healthy Week"

Hi Guys,
Recently chanced upon a diet website, intro by my friend, Yoke
Really interesting and effective.
I am trying the diet, and its day5 for me le.
Never had I appreciate foods so much.
But gotta have a hell lotsa determination to stick to that diet
And the most important part it really helps u to shed some kilos.
Below is the URL.
Take a Look at ur own Risk yeah.
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html

My colleagues are all so annoyed by me,
Haha, as and when they will "tabao" those unhealthy food,
And I will say they are e Devils n Satan.
They are so pissed off, haha.
I tink I shd keep my thoughts to myself.
Aniwei Its juz a normal, routine squabbling in my Finance Depn.
WAHAHAHAHAHA
Laughter n Fun,
That's My Depn.
^_^

No comments: