Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Recession Recession Recess Time"

Wow, Times are BaD, my bosses are going crazy thinking about the recession.
OMG, are we going to face the worst economic downturn ever
Might as well, a Need to find a way to generate more Income.

Aniwei, juz back frm jogging, feel so refresh.
Had been feeling down n tired recently
Decided to go do some sweating,
Indeed it was a great workout
Starting frm walking up the stairs to my home at 10th floor
After that, went to jog lor.
Now feeling great, hope I m able to keep it up
Feel fat n heavy recently too.
Time to do more exercise and eat less.




Here some great food I had last week while I was attending a seminar @IRAS


A Chicken Rice Set Meal @$6.90


A Double Scopes Ice Cream Waffle at Haagan Dazs



Me enjoying my Waffle Ice Cream, HEHE

No comments: