Sunday, December 16, 2007

""" SuNNy SuNDaY """

Wat a Sunshine Sunday to wake up to.
I m weak, after days of rain n shine, I m breaking dwn liao, suffering from sore throat at e moment.... =(

Wake up early in e morning ard 10am(normally I slept til 11am.) to go Y618 buy fishy n snails, rch there at 10.30, waited awhile b4 it open, see see look look around, thought of buying sum plants, but not enough budget liao, so in e end I bought 3 Bumblebee Horn Snails n a school of 10 Cardinal Teras, which cost me 15bucks... ... I have still alot of stuffs to add to my tank, but buy a little at a time, if not I will go broke, I still need more plants n some rocks, planning to do that for my next offday, maybe go balestier rd to go cc, they got nice nice plants there. E boss is realli into aquascaping, so u cant go wrong if u approach him.

Below are the pictures of my latest additions to my lovely tank.
Look at them, aint they sooo cute, haha.


















Tonite is GrandSLam SUnday, 2 entertaining matches will be on LIVE, Arsenal vs Chelsea, and of course LIVERPOOL vs Manchester United. I hope my favourite team wins tonight, which is of course Liverpool lah.

No comments: