Thursday, June 28, 2007

++ A Lazy oFF DaY ++

Hihi, yesterday was my offday, went to hav a haircut, e weather had been veri hot these few days, cannot stand e heat, therefore decided to hav a short haircut, i find it cooler n look neat on me, not bad, i like my new haircut. =)
Spent my time at bugis area e whole afternoon... went to hav my lunch at sim lim square, n shop for a few hours to buy a new mouse for my laptop, I muz be damn bored... ...
After that went to Guan Yin Temple to pray and giv thanks for my family, my work, and everything that had happened to me.
Its been a long time since I go shopping... once I shop, I m like siao, haha, spent $150 on 2 bermudas n 2 Tshirts, I like the bermudas veri much, as for e shirts, I m okie wit it, maybe if i slim dwn more, it will look betta on me. =)
Okie, that's about it, Cya on my next off day.

No comments: