Friday, June 15, 2007

"" Finally... Its Over... ""

Yesh Yesh Yesh !!!!
I have finally finish my Dip at SIM... Yipee
Its had been a hell of a time for the past 15mths for me to juggle between work n studies, and it is really hard to balance ur time between them... and I really did badly at that, messing up my life, causing lots of problems between my friends ... but nevertheless, its all over, I finally finish my Dip. I felt more relieved den happy, which juz show hw I wish this will end sooner den later. Now I got more choices in front of me, but honestly, I duno which way to go, every road seem so uncertain... and til now I still have not figure out wat I want, how I want my life to be, I felt so lost, confused, I hav got no aim in my life... ... Izzit so important to have a aim in life, i tink it does, at least to a certain extent, to help guide u along ur way, but y I juz dun have... ... izzit a blessing to juz be content with wat u hav, or is that a disaster??? Who can help me, nobody but me... ... I knew only I can help myself... ... So guess I will hav to decide for myself which path to go soon...

No comments: