Friday, June 08, 2007

++ BoBo Birthday @MOS ++

Last Sat, it was a crazy nite at MOS, its was BoBo birthday and wat betta time to celebrate, coz I had juz finish my exams after 2 weeks of hardcore studying... ...

How time flies... its been 15mths since I started my dipolma... and its coming to an end. This is my last exam and hopefully i can pass all and juz go back to take my dip. Its has been a tiring 15mths for me... my life had been so messy for the last 15mths... ... nuthing seem to be the right thing for me... aniwei its over. Like wat my friend say, Life carry ons... ... be it happy or sad.

Had been sick since monday, suffer from cold, having fever, damn irriating... make me feel weak... but seem to recover abit, now feeling better. hope its really gone. ^_^

Share some pictures taken @MOS











































No comments: