Friday, December 15, 2006

++ While one rejoices, the other rejected ++

Exam results r out !!! There are mixed feelings here...
While I passed all my modules, but some of my friends had to go through the subpaperS. I realli wish everyone will pass n move on to the next sem, as I really enjoy studying with them, preparing for the exams, revising our work, doing projects together. Good luck to u guys, n u guys noe u can find me whenever I m possible to help.
I was quite relief to have pass all my modules, at first
thought that I will fail my marketing, but actually got a D for it. Its seem my theroy part of me is gettng worse... I hardly score on theroy papers... and there are more to come in the next 2 sem... hope i can make it through... 6 more months... I shall endure it, half way there, no room for mistakes again... arggghhhh... I got so mani thoughts in my mind... so stressful living in SG... got to find balance between work n study, my monthly expenses oso need to be review... thinking of giving up riding n go public, haizzzzzzz, go sleep le... looking forward to SUnday Soccer. =)

No comments: