Sunday, January 14, 2007

==Rainy Rainy Week==

Oh my, it had been a rainy 2007...
I hate rainy days... make me think of someone...
Skool had started... some of us still hanging there, some have fallen back, n some have drop off the race... Sad to see my friends come n go, but hopefully will be able to keep in contact for a long long time...
I tink I m going to sell my dear bikey... cant afford the expenses... *sob sob*
Went bowling with my friends on friday, play too many rounds til my whole body aching here n there, LOL
Oh ya, got to gt a haircut too... my hair growing out of shape, look so messy... hmm... wat hairstyle shd I get... ned to cut b4 thursday, going MOS with classmates on thursday, hopefully will get some nice pictures and share with everyone. =)
Okie, thats abt it. Take care.

No comments: