Friday, December 08, 2006

==SkooL HoLiDaYs==

Yozzzzzzzz
having holidays now... waiting for exam results... hopefully can pass all my modules, I aint got extra $$$ to pay for repeat module... LoL.

Recently been back to the good old days of my secondary life, haha, which is playing bowling... LoL, it had been years since I last throw a bowling ball. Had been going to yishun safra for bowling sessions with Yoke, Leong n Barry, we will start at ard 10pm, and almost everytime we bowl til it is closing time... haha, wat a way to destress.

And damn my ankle still yet to recover, tink still have to rest a few more weeks before I can go back to my soccer session. =(

And I still have not recieve pictures taken during Weimin Birthday, so sorri, cant post the memorables picture yet... hopefully I will have it soon. =)

Hopefully I tink I can organise a chirstmas gathering at my hse this coming month, have to check my time though but most prob is okie. Last chirstmas I spent was crappy, rush here rush there, ended up celebrating at a kopitiam, come to tink of it, how did I end up doing that, lol, I muz be damn confused back then. LoL

Alright, have a good holidays everyone, wish u had a blissful time.

No comments: