Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Rules of My Life: For 2011

Happy New Year Ppl !!!
It's 2011 !!!
A new year, a new post.
It's been awhile since I had been posting about my life.
Alot of things had happened over the last 2 yrs of my life.
Well.. overall, I m happy with the things are right now in my life..
Of course I wish for better things..
But only time will tell.
Went to celebrate the last day of 2010 with my best pals
Went BBQ @Seletar Dam.
It was a freaking windy night.
Shiok to e max.
After that went Mahjong session at my house.
My luck is still down.. havent win for e year. LoL
and 2011 is the e same for me. haha
Previous Update(30/12/10)
On A Thursday night, was suppose to go for movie..

However, there was a change of plan..

End up I did nt went to watch "Yogi Bear"



However, I did get to spend my time with my best pals..

It was a high high night,

As we went to one of the high point of Singapore..

And had a couple of drinks.. @ 1Altitude

The place was cool to e max.

Love the view.



:The Rules of My Life:
Live Here, Live Now,
Live In This Moment.
^_^V

No comments: