Monday, January 03, 2011

3rd Day of 2011

Oh well well well..
Today was a no work day for me, but still I ended up waking up early to pass some overdue present to someone and a trip to RELC to pay my exam fee for 2011...
I feel so sad & broke after paying e exam fee...
And I ended doing something crazy.. I ended up at A/X@ION on a early Monday morning, and took 1hr to shop inside n ended with damages of $250... (Luckily there was a 50% sales,wahaha)
Its a long time since I spend $$$ on myself, and it was definitely worth it
Trying to fufil part of my 2011 resolutions,
I went for a 3.2km run, a nice relaxing & bonding run with my bro, shall do more of that progressively. Haha.
The next 2 days will be doing stocktaking @Paya Lebar. What a way to start 2011, 2 days of bad log to begin with.
Haha. I shall b positive, as someone told me that I shd feel happy that its only once a year, n I shd appreciate what I am having, instead of complaining?
Coz there are worse things out there. ^_^
Well, I will try to appreciate more of my life, n less complainings for 2011, that is one of my resolutions as well.
Cheers People !!!
Quote of the day
"Dreams Are Great But Reality Is Fine Too"

No comments: