Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Hiking @MacRitchie forest trails"

A Morning Hiking With My Family
@MacRitchie forest trails


Its a last minute decision,
happened that e whole family wake up at ard 8 am,
And my bro decided to go for some forest hiking,
And he asked the whole family to go along,
We were all very surprise to find that SG still have such a nice place to take a walk.
But do bring water along,
if not u will regret it.

It was quite a experience,
As there were alot of interesting encounters today,
we saw a school of fishes in the small clear stream,
a monitor lizard,
some monkeys,
and e most memorable one,
a snake gliding through the trees,
and I thought that was only available on Animal Planet.


And of cause this was the main objective for the day,
to get the Treetop Bridge and walk across the treetop.
Magnificent view from all angles,
and I realized that I m abit afraid of height,
and I m still having headache till now,
tink i m overheated by the afternoon sun.

And its going be Chinese New Year soon,
In about 25hours time???
Aniwei hereby wishes everyone,
Gong Xi Fa Cai !!! !!!

No comments: