Saturday, January 10, 2009

"2009 Starts"

"Start of 2009"

2009 had started,
So I got alot of plans starting to run.

I visited a few beaches in SG which I had not go for years.
Went to Siloso Beach for NYE countdown,
Went AMK hub to match " Ip Man"
Den to ECP to watch the first ray of 2009.


My Company DND was a great start,
Had a great time getting drinks n drunk.


I had juz register for UOL part time Degree at SIM
Hope I will be able to complete it by 2011.
How exciting,
I am going back to Skool again.
-_- |||


And I had juz revamped my Fish Tank.
Hmm,
Sumthing is still missing,
Have not figure it out yet.


Going for CNY shopping later.
Need some new jeans, shoes, shirts.
Haha, watever.


Let's begin our 2009 in style,
You have to forge your own way in life, so why not start now?
What r you waiting for ?!?!
Get your butt up n moving,
Go and do watever u r suppose to do,
Don't turn away,
Time wait no ones
... ...

No comments: