Tuesday, December 09, 2008

"Oh Chirstmas is Coming"

Its December !!!
Oh, Its Christmas !!!
I had spent almost the whole day looking for this Christmas Tree.

*My House's Beautiful Christmas Tree

And its was a tough journey,
It began to rain from morning,
Til now still drizzling,
And today I am unlucky with public transport,


First I went to take a bus to Woodland Causeway Point,
And immediately I arrived at the bus stop,
I saw my bus went away right in front of me,
So I waited for 5mins.
The Christmas Tree at Causeway Point look ugly,
Though the decors were nice but its expensive,
So I resisted the temptations to buy,
Ended up I bought 8 wineglasses at Metro,
A good deal at 50% discount.
Cost me $38.90.

Next I went to Yishun Northpoint,
To my disappointment,
They don't sell Christmas Tree.

So I decided to go Bishan J8,
I went to take the train at Yishun Mrt,
And just so happen that the train I m boarding had some technical problem
And I had to wait like several mins before it moves.
And J8 also do not sell Christmas Tree.

Final Decision,
If AMK hub also don't have,
I decided I will not buy one for this Christmas.
So went to take train from Bishan to Ang Mo Kio,
And I am really unlucky,
The train I boarded,
Was down with some technical fault again.
Waited for the next train,
And the next train arrived in 2 mins,
But the train won't move,
Because of the technical fault of the tracks or the train in front,
Make me waited for like 10mins,
I decided to take the bus instead.

Finally I found the Tree that I wanted @AMK Hub,
Its at NTUC and at a discounted price of $95 for a 6ft.
Quite a reasonable price,
If I had bought earlier,
It will had cost me $120.

After I paid for e decors and tree,
Decided to get a cab home,
I had too many unpleasant encounters with public transport today,
But who knows,
Even taking a cab was not so smooth sailing,
When my cab reached Lentor Road,
There were a long stretch of cars,
I can't believe it,
The traffic light had broken down,
Ended up I still had to wait to get home.

What A Day,
Hope tomorrow will be better !!!











No comments: