Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Christmas at my House"

!!!Merry Christmas!!!

This year, I invited my friends over to my house for a mini celebration.
It was fun to see everyone putting in efforts to make this a happy gathering.
We cooked all over the whole kitchen for our dinner.
And the world is really changing,
All the guys are hard at work in the kitchen,
Whereas the ladies are busy snapping pictures with the Snowman.



And these are the foods that we cooked for our Christmas Dinner.
Although it looked more like food for Chinese New Year,
But haha, we changed our theme to a "chinese style" Christmas Dinner. ^_^


Next thing is my adorable Snowman,
He was such a hit with my friends,
And I m still wondering what is so cute about him???
Hmm ... ...



Next we played a family game "pictionary"
Its a game of drawing and guessing the correct words.
And it was a very fun game,
Cause you will never know that people draw things so differently from what u are tinking.
A pity I did not snap some shots of the crazy drawings we had drawn.



And the moment came, when everyone was waiting for the clock to hit 12mdnite,
And Ho Ho Ho,
Merry Christmas !!! Time to xchange gifts !!! Eat the Log Cake !!!
That what everyone are waiting for,
and that's a towel that I have got for my xmas gift.
But never mind, I got myself a ipod nano from my company quiz a few days back,
So I still got a great gift this Christmas.


That's All Folks !!!
Let's Countdown to 2009 !!!

No comments: