Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Fun Weekend"

Ytd went for a sec skool gathering,
Met up with some who I have not seen for awhile,
Everyone was still as funny n good looking as ever.
Had a terrible dinner at Raffles hotel,
An America style cafe or restuarant,
The food was alright,
But the presentation of the food was unappealing n terrible.
After that went to our favourite hangout at Pan Pac.
We chatted and laughed as usual.
Talking about the past,
How time flies,
It been like 12 years since I was sec 1.
Shocking to suddenly remember u r so old.


Okie, here some update on my fishtank.
I tink my tank lack abit of red in colour.


This was my fishtank a few months ago.



This is my fishtank as of 16 Nov'08
(the picture was taken with a lousy hp camera)



This is the Beta that I had bought last week.



This is a shot of some of the inhabitants in my tank.

No comments: