Saturday, November 22, 2008

"A Fateful Friday"

Hi Guys, here to share some nice moments on this Fateful Friday,
I had yet to get my hands on all the pictures taken that night,
Shall post more great pictures when I receive them.


First of all,
A Very Happy Birthday to my Friend, Weimin !!!
Best Wishes to U !!!



Next Up, My Guilty Treats for This Friday,

Had a Great Lunch @California Pizza Kitchen,

Follow by the Birthday Dinner @Cross Key Wine Bar and Restaurant,

And Of Course,

A Must Have Wine session after Dinner.

Ended the night on a HigH nOtE with a KTV session at "PArtyzWorld"

.




Hi, Its "ME" Indulging myself with a great guilty treat,
My parnter in crime is missing from the pictures,
Hmm... She is smart, Nv send me her photo to post it up.

Its "California Pizza Kitchen"@The Forum.
The food are nicely presented,Tasted equally nice as it looks.


Avocado Club Egg Rolls

A fusion of East and West with fresh avocado, chicken, tomato, Monterey Jack cheese and applewood smoked bacon, wrapped in a crispy wonton roll. Served with ranchito sauce and our herb ranch dressing.

*It taste really like wonton with a generous serving of those ingredients.



Jamaican Jerk Chicken

Grilled Jamaican Jerk spiced chicken breast with our spicy sweet Caribbean sauce, Mozzarella cheese, applewood smoked bacon, mild onions, roasted red & yellow peppers and green onions.

*The pizza are great, not too cheesy, just right for my taste bud.

No comments: