Tuesday, September 12, 2006

==Getting real sick==

Now I m having sore throat, coughing like shit and block nose... damn irriating... business at shop was good for sunday n monday, but today back to square one again... makee less den $100... =(
Tml I m going to tend shop alone as my friend is going to watch forbidden city with his girl. Haiz, my friend ray asked me over to his hse to watch soccer 2nite, but doubt I will be going, as much as I will like to join him, but I tink my body need rest more... so sorri dude. Hmm... duno when I can recover, dun like e feeling of being sick... Oh yah, results coming out on friday, praying hard I can pass all my subjects, dun wish to waste time to retake, but my OB subject is getting me worri... =(
Wish everyone in my class gdluck, hope we will all pass this semester. =)

No comments: