Sunday, September 17, 2006

+++ Celebrate Friday +++

~!~!~! My exam results were out yesterday ~!~!~! yeah, i passed all modules. Was quite fortunate to pass my OB module, got a D+, but I m juz glad I passed. This sem did not get ani As... but at least still maintain at Bs. Think I m getting abit too slack for my studies, next sem shall work harder.
My classmates were having celebration at Tara's house that night, Eunice invite me over, thanks. I bought a Martell VSOP over, thought it was going to b a long drinking nite, but some of the more fun n outgoing guys were not present in the gang, like Suman, Mingrui n Brian. But still it was fun, thanks to Kopi n Clement. Haha, we 3 was the one who started the drinking session, and ended up e most high n seh were e 3 of us. Brian did make it, but onli came in e morning to sleep, he had a busy night, his gf was sick n had to accompany her go hospital, ended up being hospitalised. Wish her a speedy recovery here. Its late, tml going for soccer, hope it dun rain in e morning. Gdnite ppl. Sweet Dreamzzzz....ZZzzzz...

No comments: