Sunday, September 09, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me !!!


My birthday had just passed, celebrated with my dearest wife, family & friends.
I will really like to celebrate this way every year with the same people.
Thanks for everyday bliss & having them healthily around me.

My celebration started early with my wife, went to Victor's Kitchen(happened that the owner had the same name as me) @ Sunshine Plaza on 31st Aug, after which we went to Serangoon Nex to see the Gunpla Expo 2012.


This was on Sat morning, we feel like having our favorite brunch, House of Robert Timms@Wheelock Place.


 This was on my birthday, celebrating with my family @Ding Tai Feng Bishan.

 A mix-up caused by my ineffective brain, ended up with 2 cakes for the evening.

And this is my first spray gun, a birthday gift from my bestest group of friends, Leong, Yoke & Jenn.
Thanks guys.



No comments: