Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Its my weekend"

Its finally the weekend !!!
Been busy with school n work for this week,
Good new, my bridging course ending soon, 2 more lessons to go ...
Bad new, my exam coming in 2 weekend time, haha


Alright, aniwei, on Friday, met up with my friends for a movie "Angels n Demons".
Kinda nice, as I realli like Tom Hanks, I think he is a great actor.
A fiction show, not bad, at least I did not fall asleep,
but e story kinda predictable even though I nv read e book.

This is the "God Particles" which caused war in the Show, Sci term: "Antimatter"


Aniwei oledi looking forward to next coming weekend,
So eagerly waiting,
As Singapore will b hosting Aquarama 2009,
Can't wait to get there and see the many beautiful displays of Aquascaping n exotic Fishes,
for details, pls visit http://www.aquarama.com.sg/

No comments: