Sunday, March 16, 2008

'' Transition Period ''

Hey Hey, Long time nv update liao. =)
Well Well, wher shd i start... ...
Hmm... ... Okie, I hav finally decided to move on with my life... Finally decided to use my brain for once... ... did some planning for my next 5 years, make some really tough decisions. For starters, I have decided to change my line of job, instead ventured into accounting industry. Had not been working since 29 Feb. Rested for ard 2 weeks, finding jobs ain that simple when u got no experience, send resumes for 5 days, avg ard 6 resumes per day, onli 1 company willing to give me a interview. Haha, and boy was I lucky, e HR manager decided to giv me a 2nd interview and I landed my first accounting job as a Accounts Assistance. It went like a flash, within 3days and I had settled for a job.
Some good news to share too, all in e month of March, haha, Barry finally found a good job, Ray n Leong had trashed out their misunderstanding, Yoke had return frm USA. So I guess this March had been quite a fruitful month. =)

No comments: